- ਦੇ ਬਾਅਦaftersਬਾਅਦਬਾਅਦ
Adjective(1) located farther aft
Adverb(1) happening at a time subsequent to a reference time(2) behind or in the rear
(1) they shouted after us(2) So many women seek after men of money or rank, and this is essentially a private affair.(3) But he seemed to be slipping as he chased after it and it was brilliant to see the ball go in.(4) Then turning and smiling through her tears she called after him.(5) Just because the show is named after him is no reason to keep him around.(6) My mother died soon after and left me the house, which is where I run my business from and make a small living.(7) In the period after 1807 most colonies experienced a decrease in the crude death rate.(8) We do ask our visitors to clean up after their dogs, especially in the more frequented areas of the estate.(9) Complications may even occur a long time after minor events as the following case shows.(10) Tradition normally sees plants used in the show go on sale after the event.(11) after us(12) It's not just your money that they're after although they certainly want that.(13) it was difficult to believe it after the Minister's statement(14) I heard voices in the cabins on either hand of me; some people came out of one of the after berths, and passed us, talking noisily but they took no heed of me or of my friend.(15) Day after day, the shocking images have been plastered all over the media.(16) He speaks of the numbness that takes hold of him after long periods of work.
(1) look after :: ਦੇਖ ਭਾਲ ਕਰਨਾ
(2) after all :: ਇਸ ਸਭ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ
(3) after that :: ਓਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ
(4) take after :: ਦੇ ਬਾਅਦ ਲੈ
(5) after a while :: ਕੁਛ ਦੇਰ ਬਾਅਦ
(6) time after time :: ਸਮੇਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਨਾਲ
(7) after school :: ਸਕੂਲ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ
(8) the day after tomorrow :: ਕਲ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਦਾ ਦਿਨ
(9) go after :: ਬਾਅਦ ਜਾਣ
(10) day after day :: ਦਿਨ ਦੇ ਬਾਅਦ ਦਿਨ
1. later ::
2. behind ::
3. following ::
4. behind ::
5. because of ::
6. despite ::
7. in pursuit of ::
ਦਾ ਪਿੱਛਾ ਵਿੱਚ
8. in search of ::
ਦੀ ਖੋਜ ਵਿੱਚ
9. about ::
10. in honor of ::
ਦੇ ਸਨਮਾਨ 'ਚ
1. ahead ::
2. before ::
3. beforehand ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and he goes AFTER Jesse
for the murder?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
It's supposed to go to
my firstborn son AFTER I die.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
What happens to your
eagle AFTER I kill you?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
a Nobel Prize;
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
And you know what happened
AFTER she died? They ate her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Punjabi Dictionary: after
Meaning and definitions of after, translation in Punjabi language for after with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of after in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "after"
What after means in Punjabi, after meaning in Punjabi, after definition, examples and pronunciation of after in Punjabi language.