Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: ਕੀ ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ
(2) talk about :: ਬਾਰੇ ਗੱਲ
(3) bring about :: ਬਾਰੇ ਲਿਆਉਣ
(4) think about :: ਬਾਰੇ ਸੋਚਦੇ
(5) about what :: ਕਿਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਵਿਚ
(6) care about :: ਬਾਰੇ ਪਰਵਾਹ
(7) about it :: ਇਸਦੇ ਬਾਰੇ
(8) think about it :: ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਸੋਚੋ
(9) forget about it :: ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਭੁੱਲ
(10) thinking about :: ਬਾਰੇ ਸੋਚ
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-Yes, I was ABOUT to wake you up.
-Have I been sleeping long?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I've heard so much ABOUT you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
You sure?But I was just
ABOUT to tell everyone
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
If this is ABOUT money,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
It's not impossible that Varys was right
ABOUT you after all.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Punjabi Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Punjabi language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Punjabi, about meaning in Punjabi, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Punjabi language.