- ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰਮਨਜ਼ੂਰਮਨਜ਼ੂਰਸਵੀਕਾਰਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ
Verb(1) consider or hold as true(2) receive willingly something given or offered(3) give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to(4) react favorably to; consider right and proper(5) admit into a group or community(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) tolerate or accommodate oneself to(8) be designed to hold or take(9) receive (a report(10) make use of or accept for some purpose(11) be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal
(1) To legalise it in that form would be to accept liability and sooner or later the court cases would flood in.(2) you must accept that you made a mistake(3) Nicoli had told her the society in London would accept her if Montague approved her.(4) For me, that moment was walking up the steps to the podium to accept the World Cup at home in Paris.(5) I accept the truth of that statement(6) He may not accept Visa or Mastercard, but his service and efficiency is priceless.(7) you should accept me as I am(8) Ronald is a good match and she ought to accept him(9) we don't accept credit cards(10) I can't accept it as fact(11) it was easier to accept than to refuse(12) My Lord, that is agreed and I accept the liability to pay costs.(13) If he wants to accept Visa charge cards, that's the cut Higgins must forfeit.(14) Not everyone is going to accept us for our beliefs, but so long as we try to embrace them and let them learn we are in the right.(15) They tell farmers that we should accept the proposals because the WTO cuts are going to happen anyway.(16) And if it does, you can't expect everyone to stand around and accept you as you are.
(1) to accept :: ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ
(2) not accept :: ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ ਨਹੀ
(3) accept an invitation :: ਇੱਕ ਦਾ ਸੱਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਨ
(4) accept responsibility :: ਜ਼ਿੰਮੇਵਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ
(5) accept terms :: ਰੂਪ ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ
(6) check and accept :: ਚੈੱਕ ਕਰੋ ਅਤੇ ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ
(7) accept the fact :: ਅਸਲ 'ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ
(8) refuse to accept :: ਨੂੰ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਇਨਕਾਰ
1. receive ::
2. take on ::
3. say yes to ::
ਨੂੰ yes ਦਾ ਕਹਿਣਾ ਹੈ
4. welcome ::
5. believe ::
6. go along with ::
ਦੇ ਨਾਲ-ਨਾਲ ਜਾਣ
7. tolerate ::
8. consent ::
9. swallow ::
10. take ::
11. assume ::
1. decline ::
2. deny ::
3. disallow ::
4. disapprove ::
5. negative ::
6. refuse ::
7. reject ::
8. spurn ::
9. veto ::
accept, acceptable, acceptance, acceptances, accepted, accepting, accepts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you ACCEPT my proposal?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Accept this token of our faith, my Lord,
and lead us from the darkness.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Would you have liked
to ACCEPT the deal with the police?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
l don't ACCEPT that.
l don't ACCEPT that he won't sell.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Well, I don't ACCEPT your apology.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Punjabi Dictionary: accept
Meaning and definitions of accept, translation in Punjabi language for accept with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accept in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accept"
What accept means in Punjabi, accept meaning in Punjabi, accept definition, examples and pronunciation of accept in Punjabi language.