Learn Common GRE Words
I:: PAGE #1
1. ice (ਆਈਸ) :: Cooper said his little speech with ice in his voice but otherwise emotionless and calm
2. ice cream (ਆਇਸ ਕਰੀਮ) ::
3. idea (ਇਹ ਵਿਚਾਰ) :: Yet this has been accompanied by a huge growth in belief in the idea that our lives are ruled by the stars and in a world of spirits unknown to the sciences
4. ideal (ਆਦਰਸ਼) :: Ms Toynbee works on that fantastic assumption underlying the ideal of universal education that everyone can be and wants to be and therefore should be educated
5. identify (ਦੀ ਪਛਾਣ) :: he was able to identify her by her voice
6. identity (ਪਛਾਣ) :: The law states that photographs on Italian identity cards must show a persons features clearly
8. ignore (ਨੂੰ ਨਜ਼ਰਅੰਦਾਜ਼) :: Still this hardly puts enough of a blight on the play if anything MacDonnell is eminently ignorable to stop me from recommending it unreservedly
9. ill (ਬੀਮਾਰ) :: And thats part of trying to educate people about drugs and warn them about the ill effects of drugs
10. illegal (ਗੈਰ-ਕਾਨੂੰਨੀ) :: When we looked into it a number of computers were generating lots of illegal traffic
11. illness (ਬੀਮਾਰੀ) :: Other viral illnesses such as mumps and rubella may also trigger Bells palsy
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.