Learn Common GRE Words
A:: PAGE #1
2. Abate (Abate) :: Widening numbness has abated the pain to his pelvis
3. Aberration (ਬੇਤੁਕੀ) :: The number of cells with chromosomal aberrations among 100 wellspread metaphases was recorded
4. Abeyance (ਅਦਾਰੇ ਨੂੰ) :: As to whether Nancy Cornelius was Americas first Native American trained nurse a definitive answer remains in abeyance
5. Abhor (ਸੂਗ ਕਰੋ) :: Inside every one of us lies a Puritan streak which abhors anything smacking of frivolity or done for the sheer joy of it
6. Abjure (ਬਰਖ਼ਾਸਤ) :: She becomes a devotee of womens rights abjures marriage and founds a university
9. Abrasive (ਘਸਾਉਣ) :: They grew close enough together so that reaching from one to the next was never a problem and the bark was just rough enough to offer a good grip without being abrasive
10. Abrogate (ਕਦਮ ਵਧਾ) :: His bankruptcy or windingup usually abrogates the agreement and may restore to the bank its right to combine the accounts without notice
12. Absolution (Absolution) :: Sam was asking for forgiveness and wanted absolution from Ian
13. Abstain (ਦੂਰ ਰਹੋ) :: Campbell was required to abstain from drinking alcohol and have no contact with three individuals
16. Abut (ਭਾਪੇ) :: I spent about twenty minutes reading the wrong manual until JoAnn tactfully pointed out the mistake
17. Abysmal (ਖ਼ਰਾਬ) :: For all the insensitivity of this mistake it represents the abysmal lack of knowledge about the Baltics in the minds of many a Westerner
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.