Learn Common GRE Words
G:: PAGE #1
2. Gainsay (ਸਾਬਤ) :: In your place I should not gainsay the truth but Id put it in a different and more telling way
3. Gall (ਪਿਤ) :: The piece is written with an almost amused incredulity at the sheer gall of the scheme
4. Galleon (ਗੇਲੀਅਨ) :: The fleet of 130 ships including 22 fighting galleons sailed in a crescent shape
9. Garner (ਕੋਠੇ) :: We hope it garners a wealth of information for everyone
14. Genre (ਗਾਇਕੀ) :: All in all I picked up ten magazines representing a wide base of styles and genres
19. Gist (ਸਾਰ) :: Faint voices floated to him and he caught the general gist of the conversation
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.