Learn Common GRE Words
L:: PAGE #1
3. Labyrinthine (ਉਲਝਣਤਾਣੀ) :: By focusing on simpler questions economists escape getting sucked into the labyrinthine intricacies of the human brain
4. Laceration (ਜਗਾ) :: Lacerations generally are ragged tears in the skin with abraded margins
6. Lackluster (ਨਿਰਾਸ਼ਾਜਨਕ) :: Some iconic works have been imitated so often that the original viewed years later seems to appear faded and lacklustre
8. Lacuna (Lacuna) :: He has suggested that the time may now be ripe for the passage of a Council regulation to cope with the existing lacunae of Community law on state aids
10. Lamentation (ਸਿਆਪਾ) :: scenes of lamentation
12. Lance (Lance) :: Five basic processes are involved oxy fuel gas cutting metal powder cutting chemical flux cutting oxygen lance cutting and oxygen arc cutting
14. Languish (ਰਹ) :: The Hurricanes no longer have to languish near the bottom of the points table
18. Latent (ਲਾਗਾਦੇਗਾ) :: Thus the combination of obesity with a geneticallybased insulin derangement may reveal latent diabetes
19. Laud (ਧੰਨਵਾਦ) :: He had sort of a cult following him admiring and lauding his every action
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.