Learn Common GRE Words
M:: PAGE #1
1. Macerate (ਮੈਸਰੇਟ) :: The grapes are destalked and crushed and the skins briefly macerated to preserve as much as possible of the aroma and flavour of the grapes during fermentation
4. Maelstrom (ਭੌਰਾ) :: A maelstrom of questions churned his mind and he had no answers
5. Magnanimous (ਫਰਾਖਦਿਲ) :: Matildas inability to be magnanimous in victory had cost the country another 12 years of civil war
6. Magnate (ਕਾਰੋਬਾਰ) :: Stephen was brought up at the court of his uncle Henry I becoming one of the wealthiest of the AngloNorman magnates
8. Malady (ਰੋਗ) :: He aged with dignity despite kidney disease and other maladies
10. Malediction (ਸਰਾਪ) :: Typically a hereditary or maledictive wereking cobra will simply flee at the sound of such music returning at a later time when its prey is unaware
11. Malefactor (ਬੁਰਾ) :: I mean this is malefaction unimaginable violence against young women
13. Malign (ਭੈੜਾ) :: The American Empire emerges then not as a complex phenomenon with some good effects and some malign ones
16. Malleable (ਨਰਮ) :: But the rather malleable populace here seems to be quite pleased at this governmental largesse
17. Mallet (ਿਵਲਟ) :: Hes one of the greatest sportsmen that ever picked up a mallet or a cricket bat
19. Manipulative (ਹੇਰਾ-) :: Instead two distinct factors relating to manipulativeness seemed to emerge
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.