Learn Common GRE Words
O:: PAGE #1
1. Obdurate (ਹਠ) :: I perhaps sound like an obdurate woman lacking the maternal instincts worthy of such a precious gift as a child but nothing could be further from the truth
3. Objective (ਉਦੇਸ਼) :: A 4500 payment in compensation is a big enough deterrent we believe to achieve our main objective of discouraging illegal filesharing
4. Obligate (ਹੱਲਾਸ਼ੇਰੀ) :: Many times this requires an interpreter for whom the physician is obligated to pay
7. Oblivious (ਅਣਜਾਣ) :: This government is just as oblivious to the suffering of Bahamians as ever before
8. Obscure (ਅਸਪਸ਼ਟ) :: The rest for me at least remained obscure and even with the text in hand dubious
11. Obsession (ਜਨੂੰਨ) :: It became clear during the investigation that the attractive newlywed had been the subject of Wilsons obsessions
12. Obsolete (ਪੁਰਾਣੀ) :: There were widespread concerns that the machines and the equipment they carried were at best oldfashioned and at worst obsolete
15. Obviate (ਵਾਟ ਦੀ) :: This dual status of obviation has led Foley and Van Valin to take it as an interesting transition point between gender systems and switchreference systems
17. Odious (ਦੀ ਨਜ਼ਰ ਵਿੱਚ) :: As tragic events unfolded in Europe Luce ran his thriving magazine empire with an odious tilt
18. Odometer (ਓਡੋਮੀਟਰ) :: We tend to measure mileage based on the rate of travel by these winged odometers
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.