Learn Common GRE Words
R:: PAGE #1
4. Rancor (ਵੈਰ ਭਾਵ) :: In the 1970s his parents moved from the countrys eastern region to settle in Camden then separated rancorously when he was six
7. Ratify (ਪੁਸ਼ਟੀ) :: The United States is a signatory to that agreement but has not yet ratified the convention
8. Raucous (ਭੰਡਣ) :: The atmosphere gets high spirited with heckling and raucous laughter
10. Ready (ਤਿਆਰ) :: Doubts resolved he is now committed eager and ready to take up the challenge
12. Rebuttal (ਖੰਡਨ) :: They consider all reasonable explanations rebuttals and refutations as provocations to China
13. Recant (ਗ਼ਲਤ) :: He may have recanted on the hardline economics but people here still regard him as one of the leaders of the English party
14. Recapitulate (ਮੁਖ਼ਤਸਰ) :: Let us begin by briefly recapitulating the novels plot
16. Recluse (ਵੈਰਾਗੀ) :: The majority had to severely restrict their lives by changing or abandoning work curtailing all social activities and becoming virtual recluses
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.