Learn Common GRE Words
T:: PAGE #1
3. Tactile (ਸਪਰਸ਼ਯੋਗ) :: As an adult the stilllonely Amlie struggles to connect with anyone and takes pleasure in such simple tactile things as skimming stones or thrusting her hand into a bag of dried lentils
4. Talisman (ਮੰਤਰ) :: Songstones were placed along the borders of the villages of the songweavers and their strange powers made them effective talismans for warding off danger
7. Tangent (ਸਪਰਸ਼) :: First the writer needs to get his facts straight before he goes off on a tangent like that
8. Tangible (ਠੋਸ) :: For faith is belief in the absence of tangible evidence or proof
9. Tardy (ਢਿਲੀ) :: The Jim Muldowney trained Aparelho was the warm 64 favourite for this event but after a tardy enough start was always playing catchup
10. Tare (ਬਾਲਕ) :: Also the field should be watched for several days to prevent pigeons which are remarkably fond of tares from devouring much of the sown seed
12. Taunt (ਤਾਅਨੇ) :: They began taunting the friends and threatening them before launching a physical attack
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.