Learn Common GRE Words
U:: PAGE #1
2. Umbrage (ਜੇ.ਡਬਲਯੂ.ਕੇਨ) :: Seems that some conservatives took umbrage at comments by the writer Joe Staten
6. Undergird (ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲ) :: Her primary argument that passion undergirds all vital human endeavor and is the underlying basis for all human motivationaction leads to her overall conclusion
7. Undermine (ਨੂੰ ਕਮਜ਼ੋਰ) :: And it is this influence which is understandably resented by many who see it as insidiously undermining our own culture
9. Underscore (ਜ਼ੋਰ) :: This review underscores just how seriously these budget cuts are impacting the university Allen said
11. Unequivocal (ਸਪਸ਼ਟ) :: Asked if either of those substances were relevant to the treatment of colic his answer is precise and unequivocal
14. Unprecedented (ਬੇਮਿਸਾਲ) :: You had the massacre in Nepal again an unprecedentedly dramatic story you had the VajpayeeMusharraf summit which saw the media lose its perspective and from the South you had all that whipped up drama over the Karunanidhi arrest
16. Unscathed (ਸਲਾਮਤ) :: All in all its probably a good thing that my mum got away unscathed
17. Untoward (ਪੀਡ਼ੀ) :: People always blame the legal system whenever something untoward happens
18. Unwitting (ਅਣਜਾਣੇ) :: He was given a shot at sexist type reversion when commenting on the recently published parallel parking formula written by an unwitting female
19. Upbraid (ਦੀ ਆਲੋਚਨਾ) :: In her grief Alison upbraids Henry There is none but me to know one thing that you were a traitor to him in your heart
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.