Learn Common GRE Words
V:: PAGE #1
1. Vacillate (ਡੋਲਣ) :: He mocked his challenger as a vacillator who could spend the whole time debating himself
8. Vehement (ਬੁੱਲਾ) :: At the other end of the scale George Foreman remains the most vehement opponent of this whole enterprise
9. Venal (ਬਰਧਨ) :: Virtually all of the clergy are portrayed as venal and conspiratorial
10. Veneer (ਟੀਪ) :: The units are made of plywood with a maple veneer and are attached to the wall studs
11. Venerate (ਪੂਜਾ) :: It is in your nature to be worshipped and venerated by those around you
12. Veneration (ਪੂਜਾ) :: the traditional veneration of saints
16. Veracity (ਓਹਨਾ) :: While the first one led me to question these stories veracity the second made me consider their politics
18. Verbose (ਵਿਸਥਾਰ) :: Yesterday I told myself that I needed to stop teasing Kevin Keith about his verbose comments
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.