Learn Common GRE Words
W:: PAGE #1
4. Waive (ਛੱਡ) :: His attorney has said that he waived that right to confidentiality more than a year ago
5. Wane (ਘੱਟਦੀ) :: Interest had waned over time although expectations were high that the site cleanup might reawaken it
6. Wary (ਸਚੇਤ) :: How often have those five simple words struck terror into the heart of the wary viewer
7. Wax (ਮੋਮ) :: He experimented by exposing paraffin wax to crushed Salvia leaves and found the solid wax readily adsorbed the volatile terpenes from the air
9. Weighty (ਵੱਡੇ) :: Comparatively speaking handheld devices are delicate weighty and bulky due to the glass screens
10. Whelp (ਝਪਟਦਾ) :: If more than four contractures there may be a problem if the Shih Tzu puppy has not been whelped
13. Whittle (ਨੂੰ ਤੋੜਿਆ) :: And many people obviously rely on the good old Swiss Army knife or one of its derivatives for everything from trimming nails and opening bottles to putting in screws and whittling firesticks
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.