- ਨੂੰ ਫਿਰ
(1) Old friends are met again as new friends leave my social sphere, ringing in the changes.(2) Then again when the trees are pruned, it needs to be done scientifically and in a balanced manner.(3) what was his name again?(4) But now it is clear that, yet again , entertainment is being confused with education.(5) But then again , I suppose it's not something someone says to you every day of the week.(6) she's punctual but then again she lives beside the office(7) He reminds me of someone...what's his name again ?(8) the same amount again(9) he's well again(10) Every year an between 20 and 40 motorcycle riders die on the UK's roads, with ten times as many again suffering serious injury.(11) I was listened to with interest and was invited to return again when more of the workers were present.(12) For every Ôö¼├║1 received from members' subscriptions, we have to raise more than twice as much again to fund our charitable activities.(13) They hope that all visitors were impressed and made welcome and that they will return again .(14) He stands up yet again , pats several pockets and produces a large, heavy object on an impressive gold chain.(15) That's when he was hit by thieves yet again when somebody broke the trailer loose from the truck.(16) Even when a fund has invested the initial equity it raised, this is usually only the tip of the iceberg because most funds plan to use debt to invest about four times as much again .
(1) try again :: ਫਿਰ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰੋ
(2) once again :: ਇੱਕ ਵਾਰ ਫਿਰ ਤੋਂ
(3) never again :: ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਕਦੇ ਨਹੀਂ
(4) over again :: ਇੱਕ ਬਾਰ ਫਿਰ
(5) again and again :: ਵਾਰ ਵਾਰ
(6) over and over again :: ਬਾਰ ਬਾਰ
(7) play again :: ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਖੇਡੋ
(8) come again :: ਦੁਆਰਾ ਆਓ
(9) say again :: ਫ਼ੇਰ ਆਖਦਾ
(10) not again :: ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਨਹੀਂ
1. once more ::
ਇਕ ਵਾਰ ਫਿਰ
2. extra ::
3. also ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ugh. Your yelling must've
freaked him out AGAIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
- Hi. Again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I can't get caught using AGAIN.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
It is a great pleasure to see you AGAIN
after so many years, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Say it AGAIN.
I'm a blowfish.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Punjabi Dictionary: again
Meaning and definitions of again, translation in Punjabi language for again with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of again in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "again"
What again means in Punjabi, again meaning in Punjabi, again definition, examples and pronunciation of again in Punjabi language.